Member Development Manager - Public Sector
OMNIA Partners has become the largest and most experienced purchasing organization for public and private sector markets by delivering unparalleled scale and solutions. Through further organic growth and strategic acquisitions, OMNIA Partners will continue to drive economies of scale to execute more contracts, in more verticals, with transparent, value-driven pricing for our membership of companies. Our success and growth have been unparalleled in this space.
At the core of our success is a high energy, talented staff with diverse skills and a unified focus on delivering value and an emphasis on creativity, strategic thinking, and execution
Member Development Manager – Public Sector
Location: Franklin, TN
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Reports to: Director of Member Development and Senior Member Development Manager
Job Description: OMNIA Partners, Public Sector Member Development Team is looking for a Member Development Manager (MDM). This position primarily involves growing revenue in an assigned territory of Public Sector OMNIA agencies by making outgoing phone calls, hosting virtual meetings with customers, and leveraging numerous supplier partner offerings to increase sales. The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide solutions for a wide variety of procurement needs, prioritize multiple tasks and effectively manage key relationships, both internal and external. The selected candidate will have a tremendous opportunity to accelerate growth for the nation’s premier group purchasing organization (GPO).
- Schedule and conduct meetings with customers via phone and email with OMNIA members.
- Build relationships, explore needs, and uncover opportunities with customers and supplier partners in an assigned territory.
- Connect OMNIA members with key supplier partners to aid in their procurement needs.
- Meet and exceed weekly metrics to grow revenue in an assigned territory of OMNIA members.
- Execute on strategic initiatives and sales tools to help lead your team to success.
- Continuous market research and understanding of your assigned territory.
- Utilize a CRM and other data tools to manage an opportunity pipeline.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter who can work both independently, as well as, in a group
- Problem solver with a results-oriented mindset
- Takes initiative and anticipates needs of members
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels within an organization
- Continual learner who is flexible with a changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal presentation/communication skills
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a positive experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other web-based programs. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar online CRM application
- Team player with ability to work with cross-functional teams in a matrix selling environment
- Bachelor’s Degree (emphasis in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations)
- Prior Sales or Customer Service experience
- Prior Salesforce or CRM experience
OMNIA Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Salary
- Franklin, TN, USA