The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge is the essence of Golf in the Pacific Northwest. The course is located just off Novelty-Hill Rd in Redmond, WA.
Oki Golf is a collection of eight premier Puget Sound golf properties, providing championship golf course layouts and outstanding course conditions. At Oki Golf our specialty is guest experience and our business is hospitality. If you truly have a passion to serve others and are committed to working hard, this is the place for you.
At Oki Golf, Our business is hospitality! We are committed to a culture that encourages growth and development, recognizes team member's hard work and commitment to service, and rewards team members for process improvement ideas and going above and beyond. If you truly have a passion to serve others and are committed to working hard, this is the place for you.
The Bartender is responsible for preparing all beverages for guests seated at the bar, in the restaurant, and on the patio while providing the excellent food and beverage services for their individual bar patrons as outlined by Oki Golf. Additional duties may be assigned as dictated by business levels and needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Deliver a product which is driven by quality, value and excellence as dictated by Oki Golf Standards.
· Provide exceptional service to our guests.
· Greets guests upon arrival in an energetic and friendly fashion.
· Take a proactive approach to meeting the needs of guests and fellow team members.
· Take food and beverage orders from guests and/or waiters/waitresses.
· Request identification from customers when legal age is questioned.
· Provide service of beer, wine, liquor drinks and non-alcoholic beverages to all restaurant, bar and event patrons.
· Take accurate and timely inventory and ensure proper levels of storage of all liquors and supplies.
· Purchase liquors and bar supplies while maintaining quality within established pricing guidelines.
· Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
· Maintain a presentable and organized bar that is both attractive and functional for bartenders and serving staff alike.
· Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks
· Ensure cleanliness in the bar area to include but not limited to: tabletops, chairs, displays and related areas.
· Prepare beverages, supplies and other bar set-ups for banquets and other functions
· Oversee and assist in related/applicable Food & Beverage functions (i.e. corporate parties, weddings, etc.) with department managers.
· Develop a culture based on mutual respect, clear expectations with the opportunity to grow and develop based on performance and turnover rates.
· Maintain effective communication with guests and fellow team members.
· Conduct proper training with staff to insure knowledge of liquor laws and statutes.
· Answer incoming food and beverage telephone calls and direct them to the appropriate person or take a message.
· Offer assistance to servers as it relates to compliance with Washington State Liquor Laws. By this he/she helps ensure that minors are not served alcoholic beverages on our licensed premises.
· Be proactive and exceed guest satisfaction.
· Ensure that superior standards of food service are at all times meeting the requirements of our guests.
· Meet with staff at all levels to plan for future Food & Beverage functions as well as the needs of the current expectations.
· Provide proactive management of company assets that are used to drive continual profit contributions to the bottom line, as measured by monthly financial statements.
· Accurately charge guest orders and collect amounts accordingly for drinks served.
· Ability and willingness to work weekends and holidays, mornings and evenings as business demands.
· Provide perspective on ways to minimize costs or increase potential profits through day-to-day activities.
· Act as a cost conscious employee when making decisions that could impact the financial success of the organization from one day to the next.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
· Must attain strong attention to detail to assure that tasks are completed efficiently and according to specifications.
· Able to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments
· Proven capabilities to lead and manage people and processes in a dynamic and changing environment
· Must be adaptive, flexible, and empathetic
· Be able to provide direction and drive key initiatives.
· Must be responsive to customer needs in an efficient and professional manner.
· Able to provide immediate, proactive and sound decisions when dealing with customer needs
· Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments to meet deadlines
· Strong team-building skills including the ability to lead, cooperate, motivate, and contribute as part of a team with representatives from multiple disciplines.
· Must be willing to assist team members in daily responsibilities to drive processes that support the business
· Committed to learning, personal growth, continual process improvement and staff/team development
· Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where continuous improvement is expected
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or GED and related experience
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· The Bartender must have a Food Handlers Card and must complete the Alcohol Awareness Training Program.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
· Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis
· Have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
· May include outdoor work and exposure to related weather conditions to include but not limited to: sunshine, wind, rain, warm & cool temperatures.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
√ Golf benefits for free play, guest passes and visits to all 8 Oki courses.
√ 50% discount on shift meals
√ 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including alcoholic beverages)
√ Flexible work environment
√ 401K with company match
√ Paid sick time
√ Team Member Referral Program participation and more!
FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs/week):
√ Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
√ FSA options
√ Company paid life insurance and long term disability
√ Paid vacation
√ Holiday pay
Oki Golf is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Oki Golf are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Oki Golf is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Restaurant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part time
- Redmond, WA, USA