Facilities - Porter
The Golf Club at Newcastle is one of eight properties managed by Oki Golf. Featuring stunning, panoramic views of Lake Washington, Mt. Rainier, the Olympic and Cascade Mountains, and the Seattle skyline, 36 holes of championship golf, a spectacular, 44,000 square foot clubhouse, and extensive, year-round practice facilities, The Golf Club at Newcastle is the Puget Sound’s premier public golf destination.
Oki Golf is a collection of eight premier Puget Sound golf properties, providing championship golf course layouts and outstanding course conditions. At Oki Golf our specialty is guest experience and our business is hospitality. If you truly have a passion to serve others and are committed to working hard, this is the place for you.
Oki Golf Job Description – Facilities Porter
Saturdays and Sunday 3pm - 11pm
At Oki Golf, Our business is hospitality! We are committed to a culture that encourages growth and development, recognizes team member's hard work and commitment to service, and rewards team members for process improvement ideas and going above and beyond. If you truly have a passion to serve others and are committed to working hard, this is the place for you.
As the Porter at Oki Golf, you will perform duties related to providing outstanding guest experiences and general cleaning & sanitation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Must uphold a clean and orderly appearance and be dressed in uniform at the start of each shift.
· Assist in maintaining a clean environment including picking up trash in visible areas and eliminating clutter.
· Clean floors: sweep, dust, wet mop, scrub or vacuum.
· Service, clean, supply restrooms: toilets, urinals, sinks, fixtures, floors, trash, lockers etc.
· Wet mop, strip, wax, seal and buff floors.
· Trash pick-up and removal; take to designated dumping area.
· Wash windows.
· Vacuum, spot clean and shampoo carpets.
· Dust and clean light fixtures and blinds.
· Keep janitorial closets clean and orderly.
· Insure and maintain working order of all furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
· Maintain a clean score greater than 90%.
· Initiate contact with guests within 15 feet with a sincere welcome and the willingness to assist the guest. At the conclusion of the guest’s visit, offer a genuine thank you and invitation to return.
· Go “above and beyond” to open doors for guests, walk the guest, and help carry the load for any guests or team members.
· Always yield to the guest.
· Maintain knowledge of all property access points and all emergency procedures and contacts.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or equivalency.
· Knowledge of cleaning solutions and janitorial equipment.
· Work as a member of a team.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
· Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis
· Have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
√ Golf benefits for free play, guest passes and visits to all 8 Oki courses.
√ 50% discount on shift meals
√ 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including alcoholic beverages)
√ Flexible work environment
√ 401K with company match
√ Paid sick time
√ Team Member Referral Program participation and more!
FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs/week):
· Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
· FSA options
· Company paid life insurance and long term disability
· Paid vacation
· Holiday pay
Oki Golf is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Oki Golf are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Oki Golf is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Facilities
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part time
- Bellevue, WA, USA
- Newcastle, WA, USA