BARTENDER - GREAT TIPS AND GREAT SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY + NO LATE NIGHTS
The Golf Club at Newcastle is one of eight properties managed by Oki Golf. Featuring stunning, panoramic views of Lake Washington, Mt. Rainier, the Olympic and Cascade Mountains, and the Seattle skyline, 36 holes of championship golf, a spectacular, 44,000 square foot clubhouse, and extensive, year-round practice facilities, The Golf Club at Newcastle is the Puget Sound’s premier public golf destination.
Oki Golf is a collection of eight premier Puget Sound golf properties, providing championship golf course layouts and outstanding course conditions. At Oki Golf our specialty is guest experience and our business is hospitality. If you truly have a passion to serve others and are committed to working hard, this is the place for you.
The Bartender is responsible for preparing all beverages for guests seated at the bar, in the restaurant, and on the patio while providing the excellent food and beverage services for their individual bar patrons as outlined by Oki Golf. Additional duties may be assigned as dictated by business levels and needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greet guests upon arrival in an energetic and friendly fashion.
• Provide service of beer, wine, liquor drinks and non-alcoholic beverages to all patrons.
• Take accurate and timely inventory and ensure proper levels of storage of all liquors and supplies.
• Maintain a presentable and organized work area
• Ensure personal cleanliness and professional appearance.
• Prepare beverages, supplies and other bar set-ups
• Maintain effective communication with guests and fellow team members.
• Accurately charge guest orders and collect amounts accordingly for drinks served.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Must exhibit strong attention to detail to ensure that tasks are completed efficiently and according to specifications.
• Able to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments
• Must be responsive to customer needs in an efficient and professional manner.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where continuous improvement is expected
• High School diploma or GED and related experience
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• The Bartender must have a Food Handlers Card and must possess a Class 12 liquor permit
While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
• Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis
• Have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
• May include outdoor work and exposure to related weather conditions to include but not limited to: sunshine, wind, rain, warm & cool temperatures.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
• Golf Benefits, Meal and Merchandise discount
• Team Member Referral Program and more!
• Paid Sick Time
Oki Golf is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Oki Golf are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Oki Golf is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Restaurant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part time
- Newcastle, WA, USA