Outlets - Refreshment Cart Server -Flexible Schedule, GREAT earning potential!
The Golf Club at Newcastle is one of eight properties managed by Oki Golf. Featuring stunning, panoramic views of Lake Washington, Mt. Rainier, the Olympic and Cascade Mountains, and the Seattle skyline, 36 holes of championship golf, a spectacular, 44,000 square foot clubhouse, and extensive, year-round practice facilities, The Golf Club at Newcastle is the Puget Sound’s premier public golf destination.
Oki Golf is a collection of eight premier Puget Sound golf properties, providing championship golf course layouts and outstanding course conditions. At Oki Golf our specialty is guest experience and our business is hospitality. If you truly have a passion to serve others and are committed to working hard, this is the place for you.
At Oki Golf, Our business is hospitality! We are committed to a culture that encourages growth and development, recognizes team member's hard work and commitment to service, and rewards team members for process improvement ideas and going above and beyond. If you truly have a passion to serve others and are committed to working hard, this is the place for you.
As the Refreshment Cart Server you will be
responsible and accountable for the daily operations of the refreshment cart to
ensure established standards for guest satisfaction, sales and financial
performance are met. Your
responsibilities include selling food and beverage to golfers on course. In this position, you will coordinate with
the Food & Beverage Manager to provide exceptional products and service to
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Use all point of sale related systems efficiently, including Jonas, Clover hand-held and ValueTec.
• Initiate contact with guests within 15 feet, with a warm welcome. At the conclusion of the guest’s visit, offer a sincere thank you and invitation to return.
• Greet guests and assist them throughout the interaction in a friendly, and courteous manner.
• Always yield to the guest.
• Maintain effective communication between all staff members
• Lead by example, setting a benchmark of performance in the areas of innovation, motivation, and engagement.
• Use suggestive selling techniques to upsell to the guests
• Must uphold a clean and orderly appearance and be dressed in uniform at the start of each shift.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail to assure that tasks are completed efficiently and according to specifications.
· Able to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments while being in the public eye.
· Must have a passion for serving guests; with a belief that their satisfaction is your satisfaction in a job well done.
· Must be responsive to customer needs in an efficient and professional manner.
· Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where continuous improvement is expected.
· Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards; attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness a must.
· Must possess an understanding of golf etiquette
· High School diploma or GED and related experience
· Must be at least 21 years of age
Must possess a Food Handlers Card and a Class
12 liquor permit
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
· Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis
· Have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
· May include outdoor work and exposure to related weather conditions to include but not limited to: sunshine, wind, rain, warm & cool temperatures.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
√ Golf benefits for free play, guest passes and visits to all 8 Oki courses.
√ 50% discount on shift meals
√ 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including alcoholic beverages)
√ Flexible work environment
√ 401K with company match
√ Paid sick time
√ Team Member Referral Program participation and more!
FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs/week):
√ Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
√ FSA options
√ Company paid life insurance and long term disability
√ Paid vacation
√ Holiday pay
Oki Golf is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Oki Golf are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Oki Golf is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Restaurant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Newcastle, WA, USA