Outlets Outlets Lead
The Golf Club at Newcastle is one of eight properties managed by Oki Golf. Featuring stunning, panoramic views of Lake Washington, Mt. Rainier, the Olympic and Cascade Mountains, and the Seattle skyline, 36 holes of championship golf, a spectacular, 44,000 square foot clubhouse, and extensive, year-round practice facilities, The Golf Club at Newcastle is the Puget Sound’s premier public golf destination.
Oki Golf is a collection of eight premier Puget Sound golf properties, providing championship golf course layouts and outstanding course conditions. At Oki Golf our specialty is guest experience and our business is hospitality. If you truly have a passion to serve others and are committed to working hard, this is the place for you.
Oki Golf Job Description – Outlets Lead
ABOUT OKI GOLF:
At Oki Golf, Our business is hospitality! We are committed to a culture that encourages growth and development, recognizes team member's hard work and commitment to service, and rewards team members for process improvement ideas and going above and beyond. If you truly have a passion to serve others and are committed to working hard, this is the place for you.
As the Outlets Lead, you will be responsible for the Refreshment Stand, Refreshment Carts and on course bartenders. Your responsibilities include ensuring the guest experience meets or exceeds the Universal Product and Service Standards, selecting, training and developing individuals who are passionate about guest service and collectively, as a team, providing an overall experience that keep our guests returning time and time again. Additional responsibilities include scheduling, managing labor, inventory management and ensuring controls are in place and being followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure delivery of the guest experience at property outlets, refreshment carts and on course bars exceeds expectations through:
o Consistent execution of the service sequence of all team members
o Routine checks of the facility for cleanliness, timely & efficient execution
· Make recommendations to improvements within the department to ensure keeping abreast of recent trends to enhance the guest experience.
· Maintain a high performing team that delivers an outstanding guest experience through:
o Hire team members who demonstrate a passion for service and serving others, who have the ability to work well as part of a team and do whatever it takes to provide great service.
o Execute a formalized training and development program within the department, which includes cross training, as well as opportunity for advancement.
o Hold all team members accountable for their areas of responsibility through the use of Oki Golf position descriptions and clearly articulated expectations.
· Maintain a positive culture where team members have feel valued, respected and feel they know what is going on and can make contributions to the team.
· Ensure proper safe work environment to include compliance with OSHA/WISHA and Oki Golf guidelines and standard operating procedures.
· Ensure revenues are maximized by:
o Reviewing and ensuring all controls are in place and being followed, including purchasing, inventory management, and the POS system is used correctly and team members utilize effective upselling strategies to increase the guest check average.
o Daily review of waste, breakage and voids/edits/discounts to ensure minimizing loss
· Review payroll to ensure labor is managed according to business levels and scheduling is effective and efficient and tips are reported accurately and timely.
· Program planning recommendations in all outlets to enhance the guest experience and drive profit.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· Positive and proactive supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills.
· Ability to communicate on various levels to include team members, the senior leadership team, guests, vendors and contractors, at all times showing tact and diplomacy as a senior representative of Oki Golf.
· Thorough knowledge of ordering/purchasing, inventory control, budget management and P&L accountability.
· Ability to multi-task while remaining focused on the key objectives of the position.
· Visibly touch base consistently with tables that dining with us, ensuring their experience
· Due to the cyclical nature of our industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Must have valid food handler’s card and alcohol serving permit.
· Ability to follow company policy/procedures, complying with all administrative responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
• Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp and use
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
√ Golf benefits for free play, guest passes and visits to all 8 Oki courses.
√ 50% discount on shift meals
√ 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including alcoholic beverages)
√ Flexible work environment
√ 401K with company match
√ Paid sick time
√ Team Member Referral Program participation and more!
FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs/week):
√ Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
√ FSA options
√ Company paid life insurance and long term disability
√ Paid vacation
√ Holiday pay
Oki Golf is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Oki Golf are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Oki Golf is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Restaurant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Bellevue, WA, USA
- Newcastle, WA, USA