Schaumburg, IL (50% onsite, 50% remote)
May 23, 2023 – August 11,2023
TouchTunes is the world's largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, with our connected jukeboxes featured in over 65,000 locations globally. Our music experience inspires emotional connections in shared spaces, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Millions of songs are played daily across the TouchTunes network, with our popular mobile app driving the vast majority of plays.
We are seeking a Legal Intern to work closely with our in-house legal team.
Day To Day:
- Draft form agreements (Order Forms, simple MSAs, NDAs, etc.) and send for signature via DocuSign
- Review supplier contracts and order forms
- Assistance with contract management database
- Organizing hard copy legal documents
- Special projects as needed
- Attending law school or interested in attending law school
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and an eagerness to learn
- Proficient in MS Office
- In an effort to protect our fellow employees, their families and our customers, TouchTunes requires all employees working onsite to receive the COVID-19 vaccination with exemptions only for limited reasons required by law.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
TouchTunes is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. TouchTunes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Family Legal
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Job End Date Friday, August 11, 2023