Director, Public Relations and Communications
Director, Public Relations and Communications
New York, NY (50% onsite, 50% remote)
TouchTunes is the world's largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, with our connected jukeboxes featured in over 65,000 locations globally. Our music experience inspires emotional connections in shared spaces, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Millions of songs are played daily across the TouchTunes network, with our popular mobile app driving the vast majority of plays.
We are looking for a seasoned Public Relations and Communications Director to develop and implement our company communications strategy and plans. In this role you will drive corporate messaging, serve as representative with the press, oversee internal communications and support the growth of our social media channels.
Day to Day:
- Establish a corporate communications and company reputation strategy for all key TouchTunes constituencies -- Employees, Investors, Customers, and Prospects -- that elevates TouchTunes vision, mission and positioning
- Build fully integrated marketing communications initiatives to effectively position and promote both internally and externally the organization and its products and services
- Lead the development of all internal and external communications through consultation with company leadership, including electronic, digital and print communications with staff, marketing materials, websites and client engagement communications
- Work within the marketing team to manage various communication channels that drive marketing and communication objectives.
- Manage crisis communications and escalation processes and procedures cross functionally in partnership with leadership teams.
- Develop, edit, and distribute all corporate press releases
- Help create engaging internal communication plans tailored toward employees and prospective talent
- Solicits, obtains and reports upon industry, market and competitor intelligence related to marketing, communications and events
- Develop press contacts and networks to engage and aid in communication strategies.
- 10+ years corporate communications, public relations and media experience working with technology either in-house or with an agency
- Experience in strategic planning, communication planning and management, marketing and public relations
- Outstanding communication and presentational skills (written, oral, listening, influencing, coaching, strategic communication planning)
- Confidence working with executives in high pressure settings, under tight and unexpected deadlines
- Proficient in the development of integrated communications plans as well as crisis communications
- Must demonstrate leadership competencies such as teamwork, creative problem solving, flexibility, results driven, interpersonal skills, and negotiating
- Must possess strong meeting organization and facilitation skills
- Comfortable working in a matrixed team and working environment
- Ability to create written strategic plans
- Ability to develop creative, industry-leading tactics and execution
- Highly collaborative and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders to achieve results
- Ability to coach executives in developing compelling messaging and delivering effective communications
- Working in a culture that likes to drive constant innovation
- Competitive insurance packages (health, dental, vision)
- Unlimited sick time
- Pet insurance
- Competitive 401K package with company match
- Hybrid working environment
- Access to Udemy for unlimited training programs
- WorkLifeWell, provider of on-demand behavioral health management including wellness classes, workshops and yoga.
- Pre-tax benefits: Commuter, Dependent Care FSA etc.
- In an effort to protect our fellow employees, their families and our customers, TouchTunes requires all employees working onsite to receive the COVID-19 vaccination with exemptions only for limited reasons required by law.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Travel 5-10%
TouchTunes is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. TouchTunes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Family Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $140,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $180,000.00