🗺️ Hybrid Montreal tech hub
📌Your mission in the Product team:
Create great user experiences on our mobile app, website and jukebox, in collaboration with Product Managers and other Product Designers. Bring a fresh design perspective to TouchTunes and help drive high levels of impact across the product line.
- Product Board
🔍 Your profile:
- Passionate about designing great user experiences
- 4+ years of experience working on mobile apps
- 4+ years working in an Agile development process
- 4+ years of experience with user and usability testing
- A master of UX/UI interactions principles
- Great communicator, both visually and verbally
- Deeply inspired by what’s trending in the world of design, and it influences the work you do on a day-to-day basis.
- Passionate about music!
💡 Your edge:
- Animation and/or motion design
- Branding and/or art direction
- Game design thinking
- Product Marketing experience
- Flexwork: Hybrid WFH-office environment and work anywhere around the globe up to 3months/year
- Learning: Free Udemy access, ability to attend conferences in your field of your choice!
- Health: Competitive health insurance, Dialogue app and unlimited sick days
- Commute: 50% off OPUS and EXO train
- Office: Office accessible to people with disabilities
- Etc.: RRSP matching, Life/LT/ST Disability coverage, Weekly free lunch and healthy snacks, TouchTunes Culture Collective Community
Found at over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social venues across North America and Europe, TouchTunes is bringing people together with fun, interactive music and entertainment solutions, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Our native mobile apps and jukes are seen and heard by millions daily across the TouchTunes network and community.
We firmly believe that our team should be as diverse as the music we listen to.
🌈TouchTunes is a proud ally of QueerTech.
- Job Family Product Management
- Pay Type Salary