Senior Manager, Performance Media
Senior Manager, Performance Media
New York, NY or Schaumburg, IL
Hybrid (50% onsite, 50% remote)
TouchTunes is the world's largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, with our connected jukeboxes featured in over 65,000 locations globally. Our music experience inspires emotional connections in shared spaces, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Millions of songs are played daily across the TouchTunes network, with our popular mobile app driving the vast majority of plays.
We are looking for an experienced performance media leader who will be responsible for the strategy, planning, execution, measurement and optimization of performance media campaigns for business.
- Develop the paid media strategy, budget and plans with a focus on driving new user acquisition and conversion across paid search, social, OLV, display and other media tactics.
- Accountable media analytics and reporting dashboards to track campaign performance and show CAC/LTV. Elevate our reporting to clearly show an overview of results, insights and actionable recommendations.
- Lead and manage the relationship with our paid media agency to ensure current and future media plans are in place, key deliverables are being met and all channels are meeting and/or exceeding goals.
- Create actionable and meaningful program KPIs and aid in analytics and systems integrations for proper tracking and attribution.
- Partner with internal creative team and external agency partners to manage the production of campaign assets.
- Run A/B tests in order to optimize creative assets and messaging.
- Be thought leader on media industry trends and best practices to share with internal marketing team.
Skills & Competencies:
- 4-7+ years' experience in performance media marketing creating, managing and delivering paid search, social and display media plans, strategies and budget
- Retail and mobile app industry experience strongly preferred
- Music industry experience a plus
- An analytical mind with aptitude for statistics & math
- Proven ability to synthesize data & results, identify trends & key findings, and fuel content strategies
- Thorough understanding of, and hands on experience, managing integrated media campaigns, including programmatic digital
- Working in a culture that likes to drive constant innovation
- Competitive insurance packages (health, dental, vision)
- Unlimited sick time
- Pet insurance
- Competitive 401K package with company match
- Hybrid working environment
- Access to Udemy for unlimited training programs
- WorkLifeWell, provider of on-demand behavioral health management including wellness classes, workshops and yoga.
- Pre-tax benefits: Commuter, Dependent Care FSA etc.
- In an effort to protect our fellow employees, their families and our customers, TouchTunes requires all employees working onsite to receive the COVID-19 vaccination with exemptions only for limited reasons required by law.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Up to 10% travel.
TouchTunes is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. TouchTunes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Family Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $110,000.00