Camden, London (currently, the Company is operating an informal, 50% hybrid way of working, with employees attending our Company office Tuesdays and Thursdays + 1 other day every other week).
TouchTunes is the world's largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, with our connected jukeboxes featured in over 65,000 locations globally. Our music experience inspires emotional connections in shared spaces, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Millions of songs are played daily across the TouchTunes network, with our popular mobile app driving the vast majority of plays.
We are seeking a high-performing Sales Manager with the hunger and drive to meet and exceed budgeted jukebox sales and revenue objectives for TouchTunes UK and its subsidiary Soundnet. This person will be responsible for developing successful growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans to negotiate and sell digital jukeboxes to existing and new customers in the UK. The Sales Manager will focus 50% of their time driving and managing new sales strategies for TouchTunes, 25% of their time assessing and engaging with existing Soundnet customers to ensure revenue is optimised, and their remaining 25% on current TouchTunes selling operations. Duties will include hitting monthly targets, building relationships, and fully understanding the customer’s jukebox needs.
The Sales Manager will be part of a growing sales team, reporting directly to the Commercial Director, and working closely with senior management.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Execute the TouchTunes UK jukebox sales strategy as provided by the Commercial Director.
- Independently develop and drive new ideas including new sales strategies and special projects in conjunction with the Commercial Director.
- ‘Dive deep’ into the TouchTunes and Soundnet site databases and income data to identify opportunities for TouchTunes sales and income growth or the preservation or growth of Soundnet income.
- Market and sell jukebox and other music services to the UK hospitality trade (pubs, bars, clubs, restaurants, holiday parks and other venues).
- Maintain regular communications with all customers and update Leadership with weekly contact information and analysis.
- Be the first-line senior account management contact for TouchTunes customers.
- Answer daily queries about existing jukebox services.
- Monitor all customer service activity for sales or revenue opportunities.
- Liaise with the Customer Service, Finance and Music teams to identify sales or revenue opportunities & provide superlative customer service.
- Identify and develop business with new or existing customers who exhibit potential.
- Negotiate promotions and deals between customers, and senior management at Soundnet and TouchTunes.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of sales experience preferably within the coin-op industry or B2B services to the hospitality trade.
- Proven experience in initiating, negotiating, and closing sales, preferably within a coin-op business or B2B services business focused on the hospitality trade.
- Track record of year over year quota achievement.
- BA/BS degree in business administration or similar field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- A proven hunter-sales mentality and approach to develop a strong sales plan.
- Preferred experience in calling into UK hospitality businesses and / or jukebox operators and navigating through personnel to gain access to decision-makers.
- Excellent consultative sales skills in defining need analysis, qualification and presenting value proposition.
- Must have experience in developing reports and plans.
- Motivated, self-starter, independent and resourceful.
- Excellent speaking, writing, and exceptional presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Proficient computer skills using MS Office, Outlook, and CRM systems, experience using Salesforce advantageous.
- Ability to adapt communication style based on specific customers.
- Must be a team player.
- Has to demonstrate a sense of urgency to deliver targets on time.
- Confident self-starter able to independently mange the priorities of the business alongside their own time and resources
- Strong drive to create sales opportunities and close deals.
- Personable, target driven, strong conversational ability.
- Ability to adapt to customer’s needs and manage expectations.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to earn commission
- 25 days Annual Leave (plus UK Public Holidays).
- Enhanced Sick Leave.
- Workplace salary sacrifice pension scheme (autoenrollment)
- Enhanced employer pension contributions at 4%.
- Group Life Assurance – x3 annual basic salary.
- BHSF Health Cash Plan – cashback on major healthcare expenses.
- 24/7 virtual GP services.
- Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP)
- Perkbox – perks and discounts across big brands, including Apple and Uber.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Must be able to attend approximately 3 trade shows per year in the UK.
- Must attend one strategy off-site Sales meeting per year (in the UK).
- Must be capable of travelling throughout the UK to support/drive sales processes and activities, and as required by TouchTunes and Soundnet.
- Willing to occasionally handle urgent out-of-hours calls from customers at weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to perform primarily sedentary work, frequently using a computer (visual acuity, fine motor skills) and telephone (talking/hearing).
- Must be willing to be exposed to potentially offensive lyrics and/or video content.
- Must have clean UK driver's license.
- Right to work in the UK.
TouchTunes UK Ltd. (including Soundnet Limited) is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. TouchTunes UK Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $35,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $40,000.00