Inside Sales Manager
Inside Sales Manager
Camden, London (currently, the Company is operating an informal, 50% hybrid way of working, with employees attending our Company office Tuesdays and Thursdays + 1 other day every other week).
For strong candidates, we will consider a more flexible working arrangement.
TouchTunes is the world's largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, with our connected jukeboxes featured in over 65,000 locations globally. Our music experience inspires emotional connections in shared spaces, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Millions of songs are played daily across the TouchTunes network, with our popular mobile app driving the vast majority of plays.
We are seeking an analytical and motivated Inside Sales Manager (ISM) to join our growing UK Sales team. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the ISM will be responsible for identifying, initiating and closing jukebox sales and upselling opportunities (gross sales) for both TouchTunes and its subsidiary Soundnet to existing and new customers as part of the wider Sales teams’ activities.
This role will provide support and analysis of the business’s jukebox income and activity to the Sales team, whilst focusing on commercial opportunities for both Soundnet (SN) and TouchTunes (TT) and generating leads in all sectors to assist in hitting targets for the quarter and for the year.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Analyse trends and financial data to predict issues and opportunities and then present the sales team.
- Monitor jukebox income and activity and advise internal Senior Management and customers of opportunities for growth and threats to income and make recommendations to improve services and processes.
- Prepare sales reports from disparate sets of data for the Commercial Director and Sales Managers as needed.
- Manage relations with customers to ensure all aspects of Soundnet and TouchTunes’ services (music, site management, tech support and sales support) are considered ‘best in class’.
- Curate target call lists based on Juke performance data.
- Make outbound sales calls to a specified list of customers to create new jukebox sales for TT and to support and retain SN sites.
- Upsell services and retain jukebox sites with UK jukebox customers (operators).
- Offer deals and assistance to operators to find new sites for jukeboxes that are in stock or are new.
- Provide product information to customers (front line) by building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Communicate programs, promotions and policies to new and/or existing customers.
- Ensure all proper documents are received and processed before the product is shipped and relay estimated date of delivery to customers based on production and delivery schedules.
- Follow up with customers to determine whether past jukebox performance issues have been satisfactorily resolved, suggesting further actions as appropriate.
- Log all calls and communications with customers in respective Soundnet Slack.
- Meet and exceed agreed KPIs for the quarter and year.
- Coordinate customer training and train other representatives when required.
What you bring to the table:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and other MS Office Suite applications.
- 3+ years’ B2B sales experience, preferably within the UK coin-op or hospitality industry.
- Ability to apply an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset at a grassroots business level.
- Ability to analyse and present trends and financial data to predict issues and opportunities.
- Willingness to proactively make outbound communication with customers and prospective customers, and diligently follow up on all matters.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and attention to detail.
- Proactively uncover potential business issues and opportunities and communicate potential impact to customers and prospects.
- Natural sales skills including resilience, active listening, rapport building and excellent product and service knowledge.
- Must be an independent thinker, with the ability to balance both working autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and proper judgement under pressure.
- Learns quickly in a fast-paced growth environment - natural sense of urgency.
- Confident telephone manner – able to communicate and engage fully with customers on the phone in an open office environment.
- Ability to adapt communication style based on specific customers.
- Must possess strong internal motivation and optimism, with a goal-oriented viewpoint and strong conversational ability.
- Very strong drive to create sales opportunities and close deals.
- Confident ‘self-starter’ able to work independently and manage the business priorities alongside their own time and resources.
- Optimistic and self-aware.
- Seeks out information, training, and other resources needed to facilitate continual professional development necessary to be successful in this position.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to earn commission
- 25 days Annual Leave (plus UK Public Holidays).
- Enhanced Sick Leave.
- Workplace salary sacrifice pension scheme (autoenrollment)
- Enhanced employer pension contributions at 4%.
- Group Life Assurance – x3 annual basic salary.
- BHSF Health Cash Plan – cashback on major healthcare expenses.
- 24/7 virtual GP services.
- Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP)
- Perkbox – perks and discounts across big brands, including Apple and Uber.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
- Must be able to attend approximately 3 trade shows per year in the UK.
- Be willing to occasionally take a working lunch break if the CSS or TSRs are unable to cover phones.
- Willing to occasionally handle out-of-hours calls from customers at weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to perform primarily sedentary work, frequently using a computer (visual acuity, fine motor skills) and telephone (talking/hearing).
- Must be willing to be exposed to potentially offensive lyrics and/or video content.
- Right to work in the UK.
TouchTunes UK Ltd. (including Soundnet Limited) is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. TouchTunes UK Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $32,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $35,000.00