🗺️ Hybrid Montreal tech hub
📌Your mission in the Hardware & Manufacturing team:
Work alongside design, configuration management and supply chain teams to ensure the integrity of our component databases. Using your knowledge of electronic components and best practices while working with your network, support manufacturing operations with our contract manufactures will also be part of your day-to-day.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Analyze and review component design with the Principal Electronic Design Engineer
- Work closely with contract manufacturing partners to identify list of alternate components when obsolete and where lead times or component costs can be optimized.
- Develop and foster relationship with existing and future suppliers.
- Source electronic components based on market availability, specifications, and cost
- Understand, validate, and propose alternates to sustain the product lifecycle.
- Ensure the components’ adherence to safety and environmental requirements, in relation to international standards.
- Maintain and interact with the database and document control.
- Silicon Expert
- Arena PLM
- MS Office Suite
🔍 Your profile:
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of real word in component engineering experience.
- You have established supplier relationship.
- You excel at communication and detail-oriented skills.
- You have a proactive problem-solving approach
💡 Your edge:
- You can be self-sufficient, able to work effectively with different internal groups (supply chain management, purchasing, operations).
- You have an established network of suppliers
- Hybrid WFH-office environment and work anywhere around the globe up to 3months/year
- Free Udemy access, ability to attend conferences in your field of your choice!
- Competitive health insurance, Dialogue app and unlimited sick days
- 50% off OPUS and EXO train
- Office accessible to people with disabilities
- RRSP matching, Life/LT/ST Disability coverage, Weekly free lunch and healthy snacks, TouchTunes Culture Collective Community
Found at over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social venues across North America and Europe, TouchTunes is bringing people together with fun, interactive music and entertainment solutions, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Our native mobile apps and jukes are seen and heard by millions daily across the TouchTunes network and community.
We firmly believe that our team should be as diverse as the music we listen to.
🌈TouchTunes is a proud ally of QueerTech.
- Job Family Hardware Manufacturing
- Pay Type Salary