Montreal, 7250 Mile-End, Montreal, Quebec, Canada Req #116
Thursday, January 26, 2023
🗺️ Hybrid Montreal tech hub
📌Your mission in the Mobile team:
- Bring to life the next version of our native Android application by coding features
- Kotlin, Java
- Methodology: TouchTunes flavored Agile
🔍 Your profile:
- A few years of top-notch programming training under your belt, whether it’s formal education (university/college), from your parents/industry professionals or online resources
- You strive to write clean, consistent, simple, and efficient code in Android, Kotlin and coroutine
- You can engage in discussions about software design patterns and architecture
💡 Your edge:
- Experience with audio/video playback libraries such as MediaPlayer
- Flexwork: Hybrid WFH-office environment and work anywhere around the globe up to 3months/year
- Learning: Free Udemy access, ability to attend conferences in your field of your choice!
- Health: Competitive health insurance, Dialogue app and unlimited sick days
- Commute: 50% off OPUS and EXO train
- Office: Office accessible to people with disabilities
- Etc.: RRSP matching, Life/LT/ST Disability coverage, Weekly free lunch and healthy snacks, TouchTunes Culture Collective Community
Found at over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social venues across North America and Europe, TouchTunes is bringing people together with fun, interactive music and entertainment solutions, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Our native mobile apps and jukes are seen and heard by millions daily across the TouchTunes network and community.
We firmly believe that our team should be as diverse as the music we listen to.
🌈TouchTunes is a proud ally of QueerTech.
- Job Family Software Development
- Pay Type Salary