Technical Support Representative I
Technical Support Representative I
Schaumburg, IL (50% Remote 50% Onsite)
Monday, Thursday, Friday 8:00am-4:30pm / Saturday, Sunday 9:00am-5:30pm
TouchTunes is the world's largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, with our connected jukeboxes featured in over 65,000 locations globally. Our music experience inspires emotional connections in shared spaces, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Millions of songs are played daily across the TouchTunes network, with our popular mobile app driving the vast majority of plays.
In April of 2022, TouchTunes was acquired by TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. We have developed a growth strategy to drive the next wave of expansion for the business, and we are seeking highly qualified and passionate candidates to join our diverse team of innovators.
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to respond to customer requests and questions regarding services and products, via phone, e-mail, and other electronic media. This person will also analyze and rectify customer concerns using established procedures.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via e-mail, phone, and other electronic media.
- Support and configuration of equipment.
- Provide feedback to appropriate management team regarding potential tool and/or process enhancements.
- Participate in regular staff meetings and communicate relevant information.
- Be an active participant in the escalation management process.
- Assist with the creation, maintenance, and management of client process documentation.
- Provide complete and thorough documentation for all support calls.
- Creation of sales orders (SO) and warranty returns (WR).
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, guiding client through corrective steps.
- Assign and follow up on return authorization on parts.
- Follow through with operators whose issues are not closed on initial contact.
- Documentation of all case information and updates as information becomes available.
- Assist in quality control (QC) and/or distribution of client databases or software, as needed.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests as needed
What you bring to the table:
- 1 year certificate from college or technical school; or 3-6 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with hardware, software troubleshooting.
- Broad experience with PC and operating systems and software, including but not limited to, Windows 7, 10 and Office Suite.
- Strong working knowledge of personal computer and network operations for hardware and software.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
What is in it for you:
- Working alongside a bunch of super talented and friendly people.
- A fun, diverse, open and fast-paced environment focused on family atmosphere and creating an off-the-hook user experience.
- Challenging and stimulating projects.
- Working in a culture that likes to drive constant innovation.
- Free Access to a virtual health care application. Long gone are the days of waiting 8 hours at the clinic.
- Pet insurance.
- Very competitive insurance packages.
- Competitive 401K package with company match.
- Flexible working environment.
- In an effort to protect our fellow employees, their families and our customers, TouchTunes requires all employees working onsite to receive the COVID-19 vaccination with exemptions only for limited reasons required by law.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to perform primarily sedentary work, frequently using a computer (visual acuity, fine motor skills) and telephone (talking/hearing).
- Must be able to walk/stand/squat/climb/push/pull/bend/lift up to 60lbs unassisted.
- Ability to listen, to understand, and to follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to exchange information in written format.
- Ability to learn the procedures, function, and limitations of assigned duties.
- Ability to recognize when there is a problem (when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong)
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
TouchTunes is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. TouchTunes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Family Customer Care
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $21.00
- Max Hiring Rate $21.00