QA Automation Developer (Backend)
TouchTunes is looking for a dynamic, open minded and versatile QA Automation Backend Developer to join its current team of backend API QA to participate in the automation of tests for a diverse array of services and products, using a multitude of technologies in a Dockerize environment.
As a QA automation Developer in the Production team, you will be collaborating with technical leads, developers, analysts, product managers and IT staff to improve the automated test infrastructure, develop automated tests, build test rig to tests performance and load capacities of our APIs (still happening sometime).
Your goal will be to maintain the quality and performance of all our backend APIs which support
TouchTunes’ on-demand music service (jukebox, mobile, etc.).
What your day-to-day looks like:
· Build, improve and maintain a "continuous integration / continuous deployment" paradigm with automated tests
· Participate in the evaluation of the test activities needed to complete a project
· Investigate field escalations and support QA from other teams using backend products
· Implement new tools, strategies and methods to continually optimizing the testing process
· Participate in the documentation of process and information related to backend QA team.
· Participate in product release steps, including planning and arranging releases, participating in internal training
· Work closely with operations and dev teams to ensure smooth production deployment
What you bring to the table:
· Strong love for testing, with meaningful experience, and a desire to help dev team reach their goals
· Knowledge of testing REST APIs and best practice
· Excellent knowledge of application lifecycle and CI/CD paradigm
· Good software development and scripting skills (Backend QA love Python but we welcome any good coder)
· Experience with some of backend toolsets which include Gerrit/GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Java, Node.js, AWS, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
· Support other QA to code or run test rig to validate performances and loads capacities of our APIs
What’s in it for you:
· Working alongside a bunch of super talented and friendly people
· Challenging and stimulating projects
· Working with modern techs, in a culture that likes to drive constant innovation
· PC or Mac, you pick
· 50% off your monthly OPUS subscription
· Free Access to a virtual health care application. Long gone are the days of waiting 8 hours at the clinic.
· Flexible hours and working environment
- Job Family Quality Assurance
- Pay Type Salary