Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
New York, NY (50% Onsite, 50% Remote)
TouchTunes is the world's largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, with our connected jukeboxes featured in over 65,000 locations globally. Our music experience inspires emotional connections in shared spaces, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Millions of songs are played daily across the TouchTunes network, with our popular mobile app driving the vast majority of plays.
In April of 2022, TouchTunes was acquired by TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. We have developed a growth strategy to drive the next wave of expansion for the business, and we are seeking highly qualified and passionate candidates to join our diverse team of innovators.
We are adding a Senior Analyst to our team. This is an exciting opportunity to do challenging work supporting strategy and execution for fun and innovative products. The Senior Analyst is a key member of the finance team and will work closely with both the CFO and CEO. This role is responsible for analyzing TouchTunes’ financial and operational data, developing forecast models and businesses cases, and providing a foundation of data and insights to support our portfolio of customer-facing products.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Prepare regular operational and financial analysis including monthly management KPI reporting to be used by key stakeholders to monitor business performance and assess risks/opportunities
- Partner with business leaders (primarily executive, marketing, sales and R&D teams) to create forecast models and business cases for new products
- Partner with data science team to further enhance our understanding of key jukebox fleet performance drivers leveraging our rich datasets:
- Measure results and show key trends across various revenue drivers
- Model/predict and subsequently report on the performance of new features
- Conduct specific financial analyses, including market pricing analysis and mobile customer retention analysis. Help leadership team craft presentations supporting conclusions for consumption by the CEO and board.
- Analyze variance of P&L actuals versus budget providing commentary on key drivers
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years’ experience working in investment banking, FP&A, or any other analytical role
- B.S. or B.A. in Finance, Economics, Math, or other analytical field preferred
- Strong understanding of business drivers and finance /accounting principles. ERP systems experience a plus.
- Exceptional data-driven thinking and analytical skills, including ability to derive insights and distill into clear recommendations. Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools a strong plus
- Prior experience with A/B Testing, customer segmentation, or pricing analysis a plus
- High energy with ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to sanity check and tie back work to bigger picture
- Leads by example and exemplifies the company’s Core Values in action and behavior
What is in it for you:
- Working alongside a bunch of super talented and friendly people.
- A fun, diverse, open and fast-paced environment focused on family atmosphere and creating an off-the-hook user experience.
- Challenging and stimulating projects.
- Working in a culture that likes to drive constant innovation.
- Free Access to a virtual health care application. Long gone are the days of waiting 8 hours at the clinic.
- Pet insurance.
- Very competitive insurance packages.
- Competitive 401K package with company match.
- Flexible working environment.
- In an effort to protect our fellow employees, their families and our customers, TouchTunes requires all employees working onsite to receive the COVID-19 vaccination with exemptions only for limited reasons required by law.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
TouchTunes is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. TouchTunes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $100,000.00