Parts Delivery Driver
Delivers and picks up parts and equipment for the dealership.
- Delivers parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, and vendors
- Picks up parts and equipment from customers, satellite stores, and vendors to be coordinated with the Parts Manager, Inventory Control Administrator, Parts Counter people, or Shipping and Receiving clerk
- Unloads truck each night
- Turns in paperwork and undelivered parts on a daily basis
- Drives in a professional manner
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department
- May train and oversee the work of apprentices/interns as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude
- Some previous customer service experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information in English
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and Health Card in accordance with all applicable regulations
- Must possess clean driving record
- Ability to use a computer and calculator
- Ability to be trained on the computer inventory system
- Ability to drive and operate a fork lift
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing in English
- Professional personal appearance
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- This is a physically demanding position.
- Will drive company-provided vehicles six to ten hours per shift.
- Will lift and transport parts weighing up to and/or exceeding 70 pounds on an as needed basis.
- Will be exposed to noise, dust, exhaust fumes, etc.
- Will be required to wear dealership provided uniforms at all times.
- May operate a forklift.
- This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job.
Earn top tier wages, match your vacation and enjoy the security of a premium benefits package and generous hiring bonus with Nuss Truck & Equipment the 2017 American Truck Dealer of the year. Nuss is one of the largest providers of both OTR and vocational trucks combined with world class Volvo Construction Equipment including paving products and service in the Midwest. Our award-winning sales and service teams support all segments of the transportation and construction industry. We have expanded to nine strategic dealership locations in Rochester, Mankato, St. Cloud, Roseville, Burnsville, Duluth, East Bethel and Monticello Minnesota, and Eau Claire Wisconsin. Many Nuss staff members have over 25 years of experience providing highest level customer care and experience.
Nuss Truck & Equipment offers a very competitive benefits package. We offer medical insurance, generous monthly HSA contribution, dental insurance, matching 401k, voluntary life insurance, tuition reimbursement program, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts, long-term and short-term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and direct deposit. We will match your current vacation/PTO hours if you join our team!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements.
Nuss Truck & Equipment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
- Job Start Date Monday, August 1, 2022
- Roseville, MN 55113, USA