Quality Assurance Specialist
150 Transit Ave, Thomasville, NC 27360, USA Req #393
Tuesday, September 6, 2022
The Quality Assurance Specialist’s primary responsibility will be assuring that products meet internal quality standards and assist in maintaining/auditing the Quality & Environmental Standards.
Duties will consist of:
• Thoroughly inspects product quality throughout the production shift.
• Reports defects to or other quality issues to the supervisor immediately
• Signs off on product quality.
• Follows up to ensure defects are corrected.
• Reads and follows QA inspection instructions to insure we are producing a quality product
• Initiate corrective actions and work closely with Production and Purchasing to resolve quality issues.
• Completes required inspection forms.
• Complies with all company safety rules and procedures
• Other duties may be assigned
*Above duties are not all inclusive of the job and its responsibilities.
The person in this position must meet the following requirements:
• Familiarity with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 is a Plus
• Able to read blue prints for engineered drawings
• Be able to work independently and with a team, self-motivated and/or follow instructions
• Are dependable and have good attendance
• Be able to prioritize work load and take direction
• Be able to lift 50lbs unassisted.
• Sheet metal experience a plus
• Use Critical Thinking when making decisions
• Willing to work overtime as needed
• Able to complete tasks daily and consistently meet deadlines
• Be able to read, write, speak, English as all blue prints and engineered drawings are in English
• Able to do Basic math.
• Can convert between Standard and Metric units of measure.
• Able to use a measuring tape.
• Must have a U.S. High School Diploma or equivalent
• Willing to learn new skill sets and cross train in different job functions
- Pay Type Hourly
- 150 Transit Ave, Thomasville, NC 27360, USA