Senior Regulatory & Legislative Analyst (Remote)
At NCCI, we’re looking for a Senior Regulatory & Legislative Analyst to join our Regulatory and Legislative Analysis team. If you’re looking to dive deep into the legislative process and help us deliver thought leadership publications on significant topics impacting the workers compensation industry, including but not limited to marijuana legalization and the gig economy, this may be the role for you.
While our corporate office is located in sunny Boca Raton, FL; this position may work remotely anywhere within the United States.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Senior Regulatory & Legislative Analyst, you’ll provide technical expertise on significant legislative and regulatory workers compensation issues around the country. In addition, you’ll:
- Collaborate and share information and analyses across the organization
- Coordinate research and communication of issues to our workers compensation stakeholders
- Support NCCI’s role as the workers compensation thought leader through researching and writing various articles and reports
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of workers compensation insurance, technical regulatory, or legislative experience in an insurance department, labor department or related state/federal agency, legislature, or related experience working with the insurance industry
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory processes preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Work for the leader in workers compensation information providing data, insights, and tools for almost 1,000 insurance companies
- Play a critical role as NCCI modernizes and transforms the way we deliver key information, by navigating nearly 100 years of workers compensation information
- Build meaningful connections by creating dynamic solutions with the team that will form a foundation of trust, so if there’s a bump in the road, you know someone has your back. You never drive alone.
- A positive work environment and evolving work culture, which celebrates success and honors each other’s contributions to the team
- Work with a wonderful team of dynamic people who are fun, caring, and friendly
- Receive a competitive starting base salary plus a targeted annual performance bonus
- Receive a fantastic total rewards package that’s hard to find
- Flexibility with your work arrangement: remote or flexible hybrid options
Since 1923, NCCI- National Council on Compensation Insurance has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. We are the industry leader.
At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy endures today. We’re motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment, guide our success.
WHO TO CONTACT:
Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
NCCI Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to our employees (for example, in hiring, promotions, training) and to all job applicants, and to maintain a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, marital and veteran status, gender, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, religion, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants for employment.
We require a drug screen and background check. Smoke Free environment.
- Job Family 530 Regulatory and Legislative Analysis
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- United States