Facilities Maintenance Technician - Public Services
South Carolina, USA Req #319
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for semi-skilled manual labor maintaining and cleaning Town buildings and facilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled manual labor to public buildings
- Performs custodial duties
- Orders required cleaning supplies as necessary
- Locks and unlocks assigned buildings; secures building when facilities are not in use, checks for unlocked doors and windows; reports any unauthorized occupants, turns off lights.
- Provides assistance to other Town departments as directed
- Represents the Town and interacts with the public on a daily basis
- Performs other duties as required
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM WORK:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year prior work experience
- Valid South Carolina Driver’s License
To deliver superior performance in a manner that is distinctive and impactful to each person served and that establishes a standard for quality that endures for generations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.27
- Max Hiring Rate $21.59
- South Carolina, USA