EVS Assistant - PD
Environmental Services Assistant
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is currently looking for a per diem Environmental Services Assistant for the Portland Campus. The primary responsibilities of this position is to maintain/clean floors, assist in apartment cleaning, snow removal and prepares set ups for functions.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Competitive Wages
- Per Diem
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Performs duties such as, vacuuming rugs, moving furniture
- Vacuuming, cleaning and polishing elevators
- Sweeping, mopping and buffing all tile floors
- Sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning fixtures and supplying paper goods to public lavatories.
- Spotting and shampooing rugs
- Clean and maintain all cleaning equipment.
- Reporting to the Supervisor any damaged or malfunctioning equipment.
- Cleaning Stairwells and high dusting in all areas
- Assists in performing minor maintenance
- Assists in apartment cleaning as needed per guidelines established
- Performs other duties as assigned by Facilities Manager or Environmental Services Asst. Lead
- Daily review event calendars (for event locale set-ups or restoration), work orders, and individual employee mailbox (possible urgent tasks for immediate attention).
- Vacuum the following areas daily: Fitness Center to the Glen Library, Commons Library, and the Glen Dining Room. Extract carpeting per schedule, or as assigned.
- Clean (sweep, mop, and/or vacuum, empty trash receptacles) the following areas:
- High School Diploma or GED with 6 months experience in maintenance
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly