RN Care Coordinator (Webster Campus)
RN Care Coordinator
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is currently looking for a compassionate RN Care Coordinator for the St. Ann’s Community at Cherry Ridge located on the beautiful Webster Campus. The focus of this position is ensuring excellent Resident care is being provided on their households. The Care Coordinator ensures regulatory compliance and nurtures a person centered culture.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Competitive Wages
- Year-End bonuses for all
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- HSA ($1000/year contribution from St. Ann’s)
- Participates in the household team by providing clinical expertise
- Facilitates the ongoing development of Resident specific care plans.
- Regularly communicates to all team members any changes in these care plans
- Institutes best practices and optimal quality of care
- Coordinates daily assignments assuring care is provided according to established policy and procedure
- Oversees maintenance of Resident’s clinical records, reflecting current status and maintains confidentiality of all Resident care information
- May accompany Physician/Nurse Practitioner on rounds and keeps staff informed of orders concerning Residents as assigned
- Collaborates with and develops Residents care plan with the IDT team
- Reviews nursing documentation for accuracy and completeness re: Resident care and response to care as necessary, utilizes nursing process to ensure best outcomes.
- Assists with diagnostic procedures as assigned
- Admits and discharges Residents in collaboration with nurse leaders
- Conducts nursing assessments, collection of relevant information to serve as the basis of a nursing diagnosis, including (but not limited to): nutrition, elimination, hydration, skin integrity, respiratory and cardiac functions, mobility, cognition, and pain
- Participates in the overall development of staff members in collaboration with Nurse Manager/CNO/ADON and Staff Development
- Care Planning: Focuses on the resident as the locus of control and support the resident and/or resident representative in making their own choices and having control over their daily lives
- RN License - Required
- CPR Certification is required within one month of hire and is to be maintained
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification