SAH Float - LPN
Float Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is currently looking for driven Licensed Practical Nurse for the St. Ann’s Home, located on the Irondequoit Campus. The primary focus of this position is to float between the designated floors and provide high quality and individualized patient care in collaboration with our Nursing Team while supervising CNA and RST staff.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Starting at $25.25/HR. + based on experience
- $4/hr. - Evening/Night Differential
- $6/hr. - All Weekend Shifts Differential
- Sign on bonus $3,000**
- Increase in shift differential from base rate
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,000
- HSA ($1000/year contribution from St. Ann’s)
- Conduct thorough assessments of each patient’s medical status upon admission and throughout the course of treatment
- Provide regular patient status updates
- Update assessment of each patient’s medical status upon admission
- Assist in implementation of the patient’s treatment plan under direction of Registered Nurse
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitors for completion of I&O sheets, Restorative Care sheets, Communication Board, Meal boards, Nourishment sheets and Resident Sign-out Book.
Performs basic therapeutic procedures and treatments.
- Valid NYSED LPN Certification
- Basic Life Support – American Heart Association (BLS)
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification