Billing Specialist (St. Ann's Management Company)
1500 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY 14621, USA Req #1239
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. St. Ann’s Community has built a reputation for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you. We offer a wide range of positions at our three campus settings in Irondequoit, Webster and LeRoy. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
Billing Specialist (Hybrid)
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth! We reward
hard-working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great
benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community Management Company, Inc. (SAMCI) is currently
looking to hire a Billing Specialist to accurately process Fee Revenues
for Agency through to timely collection. This position involves a
“hybrid” work schedule; working occasionally remotely or onsite with
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Exercises full compliance with the St. Ann’s Community Code of Conduct, policies and procedures
- Prepares and submits billing claims which include posting monthly receipts and adjustments, reconciling receipts, preparing refunds, and processing monthly statements.
- Performs routine analysis and ensures proper procedures related to Medicare, Medicaid and other third-party payers
- Proactively works aging reports and write appeal letters when applicable
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and communicate with Supervisor
- Associate’s Degree with One (1) to Two (2) years of billing and computer experience
- Medical Billing Certification preferred
- Knowledge of Medical Billing or equivalent preferred
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly