Sales Coordinator - Hilton Wilmington Christiana
The Sales Coordinator primary roles are to help the sales managers improve their productivity so they can spend more time selling and win the business. The Sales Coordinator plays an important part in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the sales team. The Sales Coordinator also acts as a first point of contact for urgent calls, emails, and messages when the sales managers are not available.
Reaches out to the client and introduces themselves the moment the business becomes definite and the Sales Manager has turned over the contract
- Responsible for out-going banquet event orders to clients in a timely manner as delegated by sales managers then follow up on any necessary correspondences and maintaining accurate records.
- Menu planning for banquet style services with clients.
- Takes the role of liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Greet all groups that are having meetings first thing in the morning to ensure the client is having a positive experience.
- Greet buses for teams. If bus is arriving late it is the responsibility of the Coordinator to find an acceptable alternate.
- Contact the technical support department when problems arise.
- Do any necessary follow up with clients such as pre-cons and thank you letters to the groups.
- Must have at least two years of hotel experience in sales as an administrative or coordinator role.
- Must be proficient in excel and Microsoft Word.
- Must have great personal hygiene and professional appearance.
- Must be able to multi task and keep a positive attitude at all times.
- Must keep a neat and organized work area.
- Must be able to communicate to all departments effectively.
- Delphi experience preferred.
- Job Family New Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 100 Continental Dr, Newark, DE 19713, USA