The Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach is looking for an organized and reliable HR, Sales & Accounting Admin Manager Part Time with Flexible Hours. Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will
be responsible for supporting HR processes for full time and part time employees, handling accounting and sales operations for the business.
The role requires a proactive, supportive and responsible candidate who is able
to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment.
· Coordinating and supporting Human Resource related processes.
· Managing monthly and ad-hoc business invoices through accounting systems.
· Managing financial related matters with the operations team.
· Managing sales related matters with the sales team.
· Coordinating with Office Managers to run the office smoothly.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- · 2+ years of experience in managing HR, Finance and Legal tasks for a middle-sized office
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Web based online tools
- · Excellent time management and prioritization skills and able to multi-task while still completing routine tasks with little direction
- · Business level English
- · Strong mindset of supporting other team members
- · Can be relied upon on maintaining confidentiality
- · Good understanding of labor laws in Massachusetts and their application
- · Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
· Very strong attention to detail is critical to the success of this role as you will be updating and managing many pieces of data across systems, databases and spreadsheets
· Very good communication skills, self-motivation, and a positive "can do" attitude. Professional communication skills essential – the ability to converse confidently, build relationships at all levels and present a professional image to senior managers and employees alike
· Confident administration and technical skills – Excel, Word, database awareness, internal systems are also required and this person will have to be able to learn very quickly and not be afraid to ask questions · Flexible approach; ability to follow processes; able to multi-task at all times, challenge back when needed; ability to prioritize workload; and be time sensitive to tasks which are critical
· Committed,hardworking and proactive approach, and resilient
· Preferable,but not essential to have some experience of dealing with ER related processes, such as performance management; absence; disciplinary etc.
· Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
· Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback
· Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
· Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business