To maintain cleanliness standards for all hotel guest rooms and/or other assigned areas in a timely and organized manner to ensure guest satisfaction
Typical Work Conditions:
Inside hotel mainly guest rooms but not limited to
Carts, vacuum, wet and dry mops, various cleaners and cleaning tools
· Basic English necessary
· 2nd language helpful
· Experience helpful preferred
· High school diploma preferred
· Detail oriented
· Ability to follow instruction
· Professional attitude is required
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent time management skills
· Good communication skills are an asset
· Good organizational skills
· Physical mobility and stamina required
· Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards
· Reports needed repairs according to procedures to supervisor and/or maintenance.
· Responds to housekeeping requests from guests or management in a timely and efficient manner.
· Keeps linen room locked and linen cart neat and organized according to standards.
· Reports lost and found articles to supervisor immediately.
· Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Job Family New Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 3600 SW 36th Ave, Ocala, FL 34474, USA