- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests in/out, take reservations, wake-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.) according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Cashier’s work.
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics.
- Input and update financial information into corporate communications network.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing system functions as required.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Handle guest requests
· High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year of progressive experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
· Guest Service Experience preferred.
· Computer knowledge/skills required.
· Overnight shift / WEEKENDS A MUST
· Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
· Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
· Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Job Family New Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 160 Van Campen Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28403, USA