160 Van Campen Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28403, USA Req #734
Friday, August 12, 2022
Meyer Jabara Hotels has distinguished itself as an employer of choice, attracting innovative and talented industry professionals who deliver exceptional results. Our Associates are encouraged to reach their fullest potential by delivering a differentiated experience to our guests and an exceptional bottom-line.
Looking for an upbeat, friendly, multitasker to work Express Start Breakfast
*** Great for you early birds - 6:00am start ***
- Greet, acknowledge and welcome every guest
- Engage each guest as unique individuals; Anticipate
and listen attentively to their needs and requests
- Continuously observe the breakfast area to ensure food items,
accompaniments and supplies are sufficiently stocked and are available for
guests at all times
- Maintain inventory of food, beverages and supplies to ensure proper
pars for subsequent day
- Maintain work area, including counter tops, utensils, equipment, and
refrigeration units in a clean and sanitary condition and in accordance
with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Bus and clean all tables, clean and mop the breakfast area, empty the
trash receptacles, store or dispose of all drinks, food items and supplies
in accordance with operating standards and health codes.
Must have flexible schedule and be able to work weekends
The difference between being a good business and an amazing business can be found in the company's footprints made by giving back and serving others. Community relationships matter to the team at Meyer Jabara.
- Job Family New Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 160 Van Campen Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28403, USA