Freestyle Terrain Groomer
Mt. Hood Meadows and Cooper Spur Mountain Resorts operate with the health and safety of our team and guests being crucial to our success. We are committed to following best practices and maintaining the flexibility to change as new evidence-based learning emerges. All team members are expected to stay current in aligning to our protocols, be personally accountable, and help their fellow team members. Together we strive to provide enriching recreational opportunities at Your Mountain Home.
Build it and they will ride.
We are seeking advanced level Freestyle Terrain Groomers to join our elite team of master craftsmen to construct the most distinguished terrain park features wrapped in a big mountain experience. This is an ideal opportunity for experienced Freestyle Groomers to collaborate with a renowned crew of seasoned park builders and sculpting savants looking to design.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Must be at least 19 years of age or older for insurance purposes
- Ability to be insured to operate company vehicles
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail; safety focused
- Demonstrated knowledge of daily snow cat maintenance
- One full season of experience operating a snow cat
- Lift up to 50 lbs. and shovel heavy snow
- Willing to work in all winter weather conditions
- Basic mechanical skills to perform minor maintenance of snow cat
- Ability to commit to working shifts on weekends and holidays
- Ski/Snowboard Season Pass for employee and qualifying dependents
- Free Ski/Snowboard Group Lessons & Discounts on Rental Gear
- Buddy Tickets (3 discounted tickets to share)
- Resort Discounts (Food, Retail, Rentals, Lessons, & Daycare)
- Mountain Exchange Program (Ability to request free lift access to regional resorts)
- Industry Pro Deals (ExpertVoice, Outdoor Prolink, Helly Hansen, & More!)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Uniform Provided for all Departments
- Free Employee Transportation from Hood River & Sandy
- Sick Time accrued at 1 hr per 20 hrs worked, no wait period
- Summer Seasonal Job Connections with Local Businesses
- Access to Team Wellness Programs
- Team Events (Free Food & Raffle Prizes)
- Click here to learn more about our team member perks
Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business.
Full job description available during interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.61
- Mt Hood Meadows Dr, Oregon 97041, USA