Homewood Suites Little Rock Downtown, 400 River Market Ave, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America Req #326
Friday, January 27, 2023
The purpose of a Houseperson is to assist room attendants in preparing guest rooms.
•Assist room attendants with stripping beds and removing used linen and towels.
•Deliver towels to laundry for cleaning.
•Deliver fresh towels and linens to room attendants for guest rooms.
•Deliver additional supplies to room attendants as needed and as necessary.
•Effectively communicate with room attendants to ensure efficient and timely cleaning of guest rooms.
•Vacuum hallways of guest room floors.
•Perform all duties in accordance with brand standards and with emphasis on meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
•Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
•High school education is not required.
•Up to one-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
•Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
•Ability to exert physical effort consistent with position as per the hotel standards.
•Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
- MCR is the 4th-largest hotel owner-operator in the United States.
- Founded in 2006, our company has offices in New York City, Dallas, Chicago, and Richmond, Virginia.
- MCR has a $4.0 billion portfolio of 144 premium-branded hotels containing more than 21,000 guestrooms across 37 states and 102 cities.
- MCR has more than 6,000 team members across the country and operates hotels under 9 Marriott brands, 8 Hilton brands and a number of unflagged independent hotels.
- MCR was named one of Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Travel Companies of 2020.
- MCR is a three-time recipient of the Marriott Partnership Circle Award, the highest honor Marriott presents to its owner and franchise partners, and a recipient of the Hilton Legacy Award for Top Performer.
- For the TWA Hotel at New York’s JFK Airport, MCR won the Development of the Year (Full Service) Award at The Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS), the Urban Land Institute New York Excellence in Hotel Development Award and the American Institute of Architects national Architecture Award, the highest honor given by the AIA.
- MCR and its corporate affiliates are equal opportunity employers. MCR and its affiliates do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), religion, national origin, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, family or marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status, activity, or characteristic.
- For more information, please visit mcrhotels.com.
- Job Family Hotels
- Pay Type Hourly
- Homewood Suites Little Rock Downtown, 400 River Market Ave, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America