Display Project Supervisor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uphold Magnolia’s manifesto and values
- Manage the schedule and logistics of production, install, deinstall, and storage of displays produced for Magnolia entities and events by efficient use of manpower and resources
- Create long and short-term goals and benchmarks to meet project deadlines
- Oversee and delegate the sourcing of supplies needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective manner while maintaining awareness of department spending
- Oversee the team’s administrative positions, studio cleanliness and organization, fleet maintenance, and the storage warehouse
- Arrange travel and transport for the team and display projects as necessary for entity installs, events, photoshoots, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Hard skills: Experience in using and maintaining power tools preferred; Proficiency in Adobe creative suite preferred; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Soft skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills, Organizational and administrative ability, collaborative approach to work both in concept and execution
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university with Fine Art focus preferred
- Experience: 2+ years of related work experience preferred
- Special training or licenses/certifications: Valid Texas Driver’s license required
- This position is required to drive an 18’ box truck. Magnolia’s insurance policy requires all insured drivers to be at least 25 years of age to drive a company vehicle.
- General availability: Must be available to work flexible hours as assigned, including evenings, weekends, special events, and holidays
- Familiarity with wood shop operations and safety preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description at any time.
- Pay Type Salary
- Waco, TX, USA