Magnolia Shops - Retail Host
RETAIL HOST | JOB DESCRIPTION
At Magnolia, the Retail Host is responsible for being a Magnolia ambassador and providing our guests with exceptional retail service. The Retail Host connects with guests in genuine and authentic ways while sharing information about the products and the company. The Retail Host possesses the attention to detail necessary to ensure that the floor is fully stocked in a way that represents merchandising standards, knows how to identify guests needs and design ideas, and can help bring them to life. This position works from Magnolia in Waco, Texas. It reports to the Guest Experience Manager and has no supervisory responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uphold Magnolia’s manifesto and values
- Greet guests to the store with enthusiasm
- Ensure the highest level of customer care, in line with Magnolia’s brand
- Drive conversion by telling the stories of products and generating conversation with guests
- Perform cash, wrap, and POS duties in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Replenish product to the sales floor as needed
- Exhibit awareness of current promotional events and sales
- Learn and use all available technology to perform daily tasks, including operation of RF-SMART devices and performing transactions within the inventory management system
- Work as a team player to ensure each guest receives the best service possible
- Contribute to a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Promote and maintain a safe working and shopping environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Soft skills: Strong verbal communication skills, coachable, passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
- Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- General availability: Must be available to work weekends, special events, and holidays. All full-time employees must be available to open and close the store twice a week. All part-time employees must be available to open and close the store once a week.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and arms to reach, handle, feel; utilize fine motor dexterity of fingers; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description at any time.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Waco, TX, USA