Parts Counter Sales Associate | Beaverton Motorcycles
Power-up your resume! Beaverton Motorcycles is hiring now, for Parts Counter Sales Associates. We are one of the industry leaders in sales and service for Yamaha, Suzuki, Beta, Kawasaki, Honda, and KTM.
Throttle, brake, suspension, spokes, axle, muffler, engine, air filter, fuel tank, mudguard . . . do these words get your juices flowing? If you answered yes, and you have extensive knowledge about what they are used for and why you need them . . . you should apply for this position. You will spend your days accurately answering questions and guiding customers (in person or on the phone) in finding the exact part or accessory for their toys, and arranging for delivery and installation. Join a team that is dedicated to providing world-class service.
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
- WEEKLY PAY
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
- Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
- Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
- Paid Holidays
- Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
- Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
- Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
- Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
- Pet insurance discount programs
- Plus more
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- One year of previous experience in Motorcycle and / or Powersports industry preferred
- Professional and strong communication, reasoning and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Significant attention to detail
- Ability to adjust work flow quickly and smoothly
- Outstanding customer and co-worker service skills
- A strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Retail sales mentality
- Above average computer skills
- Mature actions with regards to attendance, punctuality and meeting deadlines
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in these roles.
KEEP THESE REQUIREMENTS IN MIND
- Selected candidates will pass a background check and drug screen
- Must have a reliable means of getting to/from work
- Must have the ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as scheduled – MANDATORY (we are open seven days a week)
- Dedication to your job and a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work on your feet for at least eight hours per shift
Beaverton Motorcycles - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 58+ years and still going strong! Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- 10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA