Service Advisors | Beaverton Motorcycles
Earn $80K - $120K per year (range is approximate), in a job you love. MUST have the ability to learn and adapt to new software quickly, and maintain A+ customer service.
Beaverton Motorcycles, part of the Lanphere family of dealerships, has an immediate need for experienced, positive, motivated, customer-service-oriented Service Advisors to join our award winning Service team. Prior Service Advisor experience is desirable but a great can-do attitude and love of motorsports is the recipe for success. This is an excellent career opportunity and a great way to create lasting relationships with customers who love the same things you do. No shortage of work, pay for performance.
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
· WEEKLY PAY
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
· Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
· Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
· Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
· Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
· Employee assistance program
· Company-paid life insurance
· Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
· Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
· Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
· Pet insurance discount programs
· Plus more
Service Advisors ensure that every customer has a reliable and trustworthy product. Whether that be a motorcycle, ATV, Side by Side, Watercraft, generator, or lawn mower, our customers deserve this assurance. You are the center of communication for service/repair activities and the liaison between customers and the technicians. You will serve as the primary point-of-contact for all service and repair matters, listen to and thoroughly understand customer problems, arrange for appropriate service/repairs, and set/manage expectations on the part of the customers and the technicians in terms of service delivery. You will make sure the customer knows what repairs are needed and what repairs and maintenance are recommended. Our guests don't necessarily want to have to bring their vehicles in, but our Service Advisors ensure that they are satisfied that their equipment will be repaired right the first time and in the shortest time possible.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· Motorcycle Endorsement required
· Excellent communication skills with a customer focus and friendly, helpful attitude
· Patience and the ability to perform under pressure
· Be mechanically inclined
· Unmatched follow up and time management skills
· A smile on your face and in your voice at all times
· Flexible schedule to cover dealership hours including Saturdays
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Build customer relationships through a proper meet-and-greet
· Help our customers understand proper maintenance using maintenance menus (reliability)
· Complete a thorough equipment health check by performing a multi-point inspection (safety)
· Communicate effectively with the customer by giving feature/benefit presentations
· Let the customer decide, yes or no
· Follow up on customer-declined repairs
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role. All positions require background and drug screen for chosen candidates.
Beaverton Motorcycles - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 58+ years and still going strong! Apply today!
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- 10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA