Lot Tech / Driver with Tech Mentorship Program | Beaverton Motorcycles
Grab A Gear! Beaverton Motorcycles is excited to announce open positions for Lot Techs, Drivers, and Lot Attendants, who are looking for an exciting job, a good living, fun at work, and for a career path to become a Motorsports Technician. Work and learn in and around our awesome toy store. Accelerate your career by joining our solid and passionate team of die-hard motorcycle & powersports enthusiasts. We'll offer you a robust benefits & perks compensation package, and provide you with an environment where you can thrive! Motorcycle Endorsement required, or ability to get one quickly after hire.
After a short “get to know you period,” candidates showing the right aptitude and attitude, and the desire to become a technician, will be assigned to one of our best-in-the-nation Master technicians who will give you the tools and skills needed to start building a lucrative career as a motorsports technician. We offer a year+ program of one-on-one mentorship and leadership to build a skillset and foundation that will be with you for a lifetime.
You must love high energy work spaces, enjoy working in a fun, busy team environment, pride yourself on providing A-1 customer service, and love to ride bikes! A motorcycle endorsement is a requirement.
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
- WEEKLY PAY
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
- Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
- Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
- Paid Holidays
- Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
- Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
- Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
- Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
- Pet insurance discount programs
- Plus more
- Moving motorcycles and powersport equipment as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Multitasking while remaining focused as the busy world surrounds you (good time music, bikes and ATVs powered on, customers needing information, etc.)
- Maintain appearance of inventory and replenish motorcycle fluid levels as needed
- Maintain appearance of vehicle and equipment inventory
- Make key tags & stock tags
- Maintain cleanliness of driveways and sidewalks, removing debris as needed
- Previous experience in a similar role a plus
- Other miscellaneous tasks
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
KEEP THESE REQUIREMENTS IN MIND (non-negotiable)
- Selected candidates will pass a background check and drug screen, and have a motorcycle endorsement (or ability to get an ME almost immediately)
- Mastery of safe and reliable driving (forward and backwards) of pickup truck with trailer (skills test may be given)
- Must have a reliable means of getting to/from work
- Must have the ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as scheduled – MANDATORY (we are open seven days a week)
- Dedication to your job and a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work on your feet for up to eight hours per shift
Beaverton Motorcycles - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 55+ years and still going strong! Apply today!
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.00
- 10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA