Parts Advisor | Beaverton Honda | Weekly Paychecks
Beaverton Honda has a rare opportunity for experienced parts professionals who want to make their mark in the Auto Parts world. We are growing quickly and in need of the right people to help grow our team. If you have experience with Honda and CDK, or large-dealership parts advisor or parts counter experience, go to the front of the interview line.
Position is onsite, full time, five days per week (may include Saturdays). Bilingual skills (Spanish) is a plus. Excellent earning potential, full benefits, GET PAID WEEKLY, and take your Birthday off.
Beaverton Honda, one of the largest Honda dealerships between Canada and San Diego, is looking for outgoing Automotive Parts Advisors to coordinate parts for vehicle service and repair. You will work closely with our service team to provide excellent customer service to our customers. You will greet them and determine what parts they need for their service, and process payments for purchased items. You will also oversee the inventory, unpack materials and document each shipment to ensure inventory.
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
· WEEKLY PAY
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
· Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
· Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
· Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
· Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
· Employee assistance program
· Company-paid life insurance
· Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
· Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
· Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
· Pet insurance discount programs
· Plus more
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· Flexible schedule to cover dealership hours, including Saturdays
· Exemplary punctuality and attendance
· Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening (if a chosen candidate)
· Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
Beaverton Honda- a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 58+ years and still going strong! Apply today!
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- 10760 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA