Dealership Finance Admin | Beaverton Honda | $22 hourly
Beaverton Honda has an immediate need for Sales Manager Assistants / Finance Assistants. We are looking for positive, motivated, customer-service-oriented candidates who thrive on supporting a quality sales team of Sales Managers and Customer Advocates. Prior auto dealership experience is a plus, those with CDK experience will be first in line to interview. We offer full training if you have the aptitude for helping others and are highly motivated, detail-oriented, extremely computer-savvy, can work very flexible hours, and are ready to learn. This is an excellent career opportunity.
If you love a brisk challenge, enjoy working in a fun, busy team environment, and can work weekends and evenings, we want to meet you. Positions are full time (approx 40 hours/5 days a week) and schedules are assigned within the dealership business hours; generally 9-8 Monday through Friday, 9-7 Saturday, and 10-6 on Sunday.
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
· WEEKLY PAY
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
· Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
· Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
· Paid Holidays
· Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
· Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
· Employee assistance program
· Company-paid life insurance
· Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
· Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
· Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
· Pet insurance discount programs
· Plus more
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Handle all credit, DMV, purchase and leasing documents
· Verify insurance, employment, contact numbers, proof of residency, etc. of potential customers
· Review all documentation received from dealers in contract packages and ensure they meet purchasing guidelines
· Work with managers and sales staff to determine best forms of communication with customers while maintaining highest level of customer service and customer privacy
· Utilize multiple avenues/problem solving techniques to find alternate solutions required for contract purchases.
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with dealer and lenders
· Prioritize and prepare work on a timely basis
· Provide highest level of customer service and customer privacy
· Actively participate in company’s compliance program
· Commit to enhancement and protection of company’s reputation and goals
· Know and follow all credit/funding guidelines
· Other duties as assigned by management
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
· Professional phone and customer service skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
· Significant attention to detail
· Ability to adjust work flow quickly and smoothly
· Strong reasoning skills
· Neat, clean, professional appearance
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers and coworkers
· Mature attendance and punctuality practices; reliable transportation to/from work
· Pre-employment background check and drug screen are required if you are a chosen candidate
Beaverton Honda - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 58+ years and still going strong! Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $22.00
- 10760 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA