Motorcycle | Powersports Product Specialists - PAID TRAINING!
Power-up your resume! Beaverton Motorcycles is hiring now, for Product Specialists (Sales). Accelerate your career by joining our solid and passionate team of die-hard motorcycle & powersports enthusiasts. If you dig being on and around motorcycles & powersports vehicles, this is the place for you. We'll pay for your training (if you aren't already experienced), offer you a robust benefits & perks compensation package, and provide you with an environment where you can thrive! Join a team that is dedicated to providing world-class service. We are one of the industry leaders in sales and service for KTM, Yamaha, Suzuki, Beta, Kawasaki, Honda and more.
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
- WEEKLY PAY – excellent earning potential with performance-based PayPlan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
- Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
- Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
- Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
- Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
- Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
- Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
- Pet insurance discount programs
- Plus more
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Professional and strong communication, reasoning and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Significant attention to detail
- Ability to adjust work flow quickly and smoothly
- Proven history of resilience
- Outstanding customer and co-worker service skills
- A strong work ethic and professional demeanor; retails sales mentality; above average computer skills
- Mature actions with regards to attendance, punctuality and meeting deadlines
- Civil and respectful workplace etiquette (social distancing remains our normal)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help customers choose their dream motorcycle/powersports vehicle and promote model options and features, value-add products and services (product knowledge is your best friend)
- Maintain accurate sales documentation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all motorcycles, accessories, financing options, and promotions
- Manage all required customer and appointment data in dealership computer system
- Negotiate sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion
- Receive incoming sales queries (either phone or internet)
- Attend all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Follow all safety and security procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
KEEP THESE REQUIREMENTS IN MIND:
- Selected candidates will pass a background check and drug screen
- Must have a reliable means of getting to/from work
- Must have the ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as scheduled – MANDATORY (we are open seven days a week)
- Dedication to your job and a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work on your feet for up to eight hours per shift
Beaverton Motorcycles - a better way.™ Apply today! Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 55+ years and still going strong!
Lanphere Enterprises is one of the premier retailers of automobiles and motorcycles, and their related services and accessories, in the Pacific Northwest. Our family currently includes Beaverton Honda, Beaverton Kia, Beaverton INFINITI, Newberg Jeep Ram, Beaverton Motorcycles, Canyon Road Auto Body, and Beaverton Auto Spa.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
• By submitting your interest in this employment opportunity, you certify that the information you have given is true and complete and that in the event of employment, you understand that any willful omission or misrepresentation may result in discharge • You also acknowledge that the company/organization to which you are applying is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, and that we eVerify • You understand that this application is not intended to be a contract of employment • You authorize investigation of all statements contained in your resume/application as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision • You authorize any person, company, and/or educational institution you have listed as a reference to fully disclose, in good faith, any information they may have regarding your qualifications for employment • You understand that this employment application, and any materials submitted with it, are the property of the requesting employer and will not be returned • Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. uses eVerify for I-9 processing • All positions require background/mvr/drug/alcohol testing before and/or during employment. If you agree and you wish to apply for a position, please continue with your submission. Thank you for your interest.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- 10380 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223, USA