Senior Electrical Engineer - CMTA Midwest
CMTA is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer with ten or more years of experience in Consulting Engineering. This candidate must have a strong and innovative technical background in Electrical Engineering. This position will work with a team of engineers to design the electrical aspects of energy efficient buildings for various clients as well as complex infrastructure projects. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who thrives on helping our team and clients be successful.
The position is responsible for designing and overseeing the electrical systems, power distribution, lighting and lighting controls, emergency power, UPS, and renewable energy systems, etc. all for the purpose of bidding and construction for various projects. This candidate will be involved and lead all phases of the project. We are seeking candidates who have proven experience with project management and business development as well.
- 10+ years of experience
- PE License in Massachusetts
- Experience with Revit/AutoCAD
- Experience in MEP Design
Additional duties of the position are as follows and not limited to:
- Provides guidance to staff engineers as to the appropriate energy efficient designs to be implemented in various projects.
- Evaluate, select and apply engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria to perform assigned tasks.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Read and interpret technical drawings and schematics.
- Confer with other engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals specification, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Research, design, and evaluate products, equipment, systems, and processes to meet requirements, apply knowledge of engineering principles.
- Review contractor submittals (shop drawings, etc.) to determine conformance with contract documents.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on client problems and needs.
- Zero Energy
- Power Distribution
- Design & Construction
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
No sponsorship available for this position.
Estimated Colorado wage range: $120,000-$150,000This base compensation range represents the anticipated low and high range of wages for this position if the successful candidate is based in Colorado. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. This role may be eligible for an annual bonus. Other rewards and benefits are listed below.
- Health and Welfare
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance
EEO is the Law
If you require assistance applying online, email email@example.com. Please include a description of the specific accommodations you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. If you are selected for an interview, please notify your recruiter of your accommodation needs. All efforts to provide reasonable accommodations will be made.
- Pay Type Salary
- Golden, CO, USA