Electrical EIT - CMTA Midwest
This Electrical EIT will perform routine engineering assignments under supervision from a knowledgeable mentor in the field. This position will be responsible for communication with clients, engineering design elements, and manage sections of a project based on extend of knowledge with final approval from manager on majority of responsibilities. This position will collaborate with other engineers to ensure projects move forward smoothly while gaining knowledge and experience in the electrical department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correctly engineer power, lighting, communications, and life safety for assigned projects.
- Occasionally required presence at onsite visits with construction administration.
- Effectively answer questions, stay on schedule, and follow a budget to ensure a project is completed successfully.
- Professionally interact with designers, technicians, construction administration, and clients as needed.
- Efficiently develop and maintain a balance and schedule between all projects and deadlines.
- Seek mentorship and support to guarantee successful design and project completion.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- EIT is required or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Working towards P.E. licensure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work successfully on a team and listen carefully.
- Desire to produce quality work and grow professionally in the engineering field.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and build a trusting relationship with clients and owners.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours as project schedules and deadlines require.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit preferred.
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role.
- Health and Welfare
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance
EEO is the Law
If you require assistance applying online, email email@example.com. Please include a description of the specific accommodations you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. If you are selected for an interview, please notify your recruiter of your accommodation needs. All efforts to provide reasonable accommodations will be made.
- Pay Type Salary
- Duluth, MN, USA
- Minneapolis, MN, USA