Consumer Segmentation Analyst
Consumer Segmentation Analyst – Amplified Insights
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact from the performance of their marketing efforts. We are looking for a qualified candidate to assist in building a new approach to help businesses understand how data can be utilized to optimize their go-to-market strategy.
The right individual will possess the ability to operate independently or collaborate with a team of experts on the application of data, media strategy, and persona building across a myriad of original and exciting circumstances. The right candidate will have a natural curiosity seeking to better understand consumer motivations and how various categories of business work. Help develop solutions for business partners to succeed in today’s chaotic marketing world. Share insights to mentor and collaborate with staff in strategic thinking processes for building business for medium to large-sized companies.
Enjoy engaging with large clients to develop data, fact-based solutions to solve business problems. Collaborate with leadership and marketing teams to achieve measurable success for our clients. Communication skills are a must, combined with a vision and drive to be the best. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and find enjoyment in juggling a variety of deliverables. All are centered on bringing success to organizational goals through the use of data, strategy, and storytelling.
• Must be proficient at data analytics, especially complex formulas in excel, including the ability to create custom reports and data visualizations. Other relevant program experiences that would be a plus include: Atleryx, SQL, Tableau, and Google Data Studio
• Frequently engage with client success and sales department personnel, be comfortable communicating data findings and insights in layperson’s terms across audiences with differing levels of research and data knowledge.
• Lead research projects to ensure teams across the company have access to data and processes to assist in sales and retention
• Continually collaborate with the research team to innovate and implement data design improvements through client-feedback
• Assist with ensuring staff are receiving proper training on data use to effectively support clients
• Inspire confidence that a sound data-driven process leads to success for the client and organization
• Provide superior support through collaboration and integration of data to grow and retain top clients
• Possess a passion for all things data, and apply critical thinking to meet challenges
• Possess a proactive, self-starter, “data-mining” mentality
• Superior time management skills – must be able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities
• Preferred Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 4 years of relevant experience in data analytics and science
• Strong excel skills in advanced formulas
• Experience in training on secure data practices, data transmission, and PII
• Experience integrating data, interpreting data, and presenting data findings in a meaningful, digestible format
We offer a variety of medical, dental, and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401K and life insurance options as well as a generous FTO policy. Amplified Digital Agency in part of the Lee Enterprises’ group of companies with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have more than 44 million unique monthly visitors to our digital sites. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. An equal opportunity employer.
This position is not available for candidates seeking employment visa sponsorship. Interested candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States. Amplified is not currently considering relationships with 3rd party recruiters. Interested candidates should apply directly.
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting
work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive
benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program
includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company
provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer
a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid
time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This
includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of high-quality local news,
with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica
versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million
daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We
also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are
committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce whose diversity reflects
the communities we serve. Lee embraces change, and we
recognize that we must create and maintain a culture of fervent inclusion. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- Amplified Digital, 901 N 10TH ST, St Louis, Missouri, United States of America