Madison, WI, USA Req #15607
Tuesday, November 22, 2022
$1,000 Hiring Bonus!
Capital Newspapers is hiring a Press Operator to run our Community press on the early morning shift. This is a full-time role.
- Load reels with newsprint, make pasters, and monitor reel units
- Set ink densities and registrations, and operate a folding machine
- Assist with clean up
- Assist in the plate room, as needed
- Shift schedule: 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Printing experience is preferred but not required. On the job training is provided.
- A positive attitude and good judgment
- The abilities to multitask and plan ahead will help you succeed in this position.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurances
- Company paid life and long term disability insurance
- 401k retirement account
- Company matched 401k after 1 year
- Employee assistance program
- PTO and sick time
- Free newspaper subscription
- A family-like environment with your coworkers
- Apply online at www.Madison.com/workhere Location: Madison.
- Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply.
- Capital Newspapers is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Hourly
- Madison, WI, USA