Warehouse Lead (PT)
· Provides assistance to the Metro Circulation Department, Operations and Circulation Manager in distributing, verifying and stack out of designated newspaper sections within the distribution center.
· Enforce all distribution rules as posted.
· Publications to be sorted to designated AD Zones, correct counts to individual work station as determined.
· Must be able to print, sort and distribute carrier manifest and drop labels.
· Responsible for staging papers, sorting supplies, printing manifest, compiling route delivery list and other activities related to the operation of the distribution center.
· Responsible for reporting any issues to the Center Manager immediately.
· Will operate a pallet jack.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Responsible for cleaning the warehouse daily.
· Tuesday thru Saturday – 11:00pm to 5:00am
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting
work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive
benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program
includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company
provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer
a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid
time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This
includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of high-quality local news,
with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica
versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million
daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We
also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are
committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce whose diversity reflects
the communities we serve. Lee embraces change, and we
recognize that we must create and maintain a culture of fervent inclusion. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.
- Job Family Circulation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Richmond, VA, USA