The Waco Tribune, a digital media solutions provider for broadcast and traditional news media, is seeking a Circulation District Manager.
This position is responsible for exercising discretion and independent judgment in soliciting independent newspaper carriers; achieving, sales, service, collection standards and improving market penetration through retention of current customers, solicitation of new customers. This position works closely with all departments in the Circulation Department to ensure accomplishment of sales, service and collections in assigned districts.
- Recruit and manage independent contractors dedicated to providing service and circulation growth results of company products.
- Ensure that all aspects of delivery run smoothly, including helping to deliver routes or assist on the dock as needed.
- Maintain documentation for tracking, reporting, and independent contractor reimbursements.
- Manage and develop accurate subscriber information and distribution lists.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Delivery and\or management experience preferred but not required.
- Be a minimum of 18 years old with a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Possess good communication, basic math and computer skills.
- Valid Driver's License, reliable transportation and satisfactory driving record are required.
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This includes paid parental leave for new parents.
The Waco Tribune is majority owned by Lee Enterprises. Lee Enterprises is the nation’s fourth-largest provider of high-quality local news, with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica versions. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We respect and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
- Job Family Circulation
- Pay Type Salary
- Waco, TX, USA