Digital Advertising Sales Executive
The North Carolina Media Group, part of the Lee Enterprises family of newspapers, has an opening for an Triad Digital Advertising Sales Executive. This position will be working with potential clients to evaluate marketing needs, develop comprehensive solutions, create effective proposals and make client presentations. They will also work closely with all Amplified Digital Agency team members to collaborate and execute campaigns. This individual will partner with clients in a consultative, creative and innovative way to provide digital marketing solutions to help grow our clients' business needs.
The successful candidate will be an expert in local digital and cross platform sales, have a solid understanding of the local and programmatic digital marketplace, and be knowledgeable about how to effectively package our digital assets to maximize our digital advertising and digital marketing services revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in digital vertical and by accounts.
- Works with clients developing results driven marketing solutions across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically and communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Have a dedicated and driven work ethic.
- Works closely with Accounts Receivable and sales team to maintain current and collectible aging.
- Grow ad sales revenue and exceed revenue goals by prospecting and closing new business.
- Regularly manage agency and client relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred.
- Minimum three-year experience in Sales, preferably in the Digital field.
- Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, 3rd party research skills such as Google Analytics.
- IAB and Google AdWords certification a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office products required.
- Google certification preferred.
- Fluency in English; with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Occasional travel required; must be able to work extended hours if needed.
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, and dependable transportation
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS/CERTIFICATES, LICENSES:
Ability to type and be proficient in PC usage and programs, including Windows, MS Office, Power Point, Word and Excel. Valid driver’s license, a clear driving record and proof of automobile liability insurance required.
Are you Ready?
Do you have a strong understanding of digital media platforms and the ability to identify market share opportunity? Do you have demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment with persuasive communication skills? Are you adept at proofing reading, able to multi-task and perform well in a deadline driven environment? If you have the ability to drive change, possess demonstrated problem solving skills, and work well in a team environment, and have the ability to delegate to obtain results, this may be the role for you!
What’s in it for you?
Besides working with amazing teammates who have each other’s backs, Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages and additional earning potential in a supportive, synergistic work environment with career growth opportunities. Plus, we offer a competitive and affordable benefit program which includes medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and life insurance. We also offer time off and a 401K.
Lee Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer, and candidates must pass a post offer drug screen, driving record check, and background check.
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting
work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive
benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program
includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company
provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer
a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid
time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This
includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of high-quality local news,
with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica
versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million
daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We
also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are
committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce whose diversity reflects
the communities we serve. Lee embraces change, and we
recognize that we must create and maintain a culture of fervent inclusion. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- The News & Record, 3001 S Elm-Eugene St, Greensboro, North Carolina, United States of America
- Winston-Salem Journal-Offc, 418 N Marshall St, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America