News Reporter - News - Local News
The Greene County Record seeks an enterprising journalist to join its award-winning team covering the Greene County area. The ideal candidate will have a willing spirit to learn from the best in the business as well as possess an uncompromising commitment to journalistic excellence.
Candidate must be able to:
- Build and maintain open lines of communication with beat sources;
- Write on deadline while producing a minimum of 3 stories plus a centerpiece each week;
- Conduct research and generate leads through community partnerships and social media.
Whether you’re an aspiring reporter or an experienced journalist, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume with references, and at least three clips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family News
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, March 21, 2022
- Greene Country Record, 114 Main St, Stanardsville, Virginia, United States of America