Bingo Operations- Foundation Bingo Worker
Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 5:15pm-9:45pm, Friday 5:15pm-9:45pm, Saturday and Sunday 11:45am-4:15pm-4:30pm-9:30pm (part time schedules discussed by management)
Location: Surprise, AZ
- Provide excellent customer service, positive attitude, courteous behavior to all individuals you come into contact with on your work schedule and while at Riverboat Bingo.
- Assist in training of new workers as needed.
- Report any and all Incident and / or Accidents to Team Leader for recording purposes.
- Count papers and complete runner form for the number of papers responsible to sell.
- Responsible for your cash bank.
- Help set trash receptacles with garbage bags as needed.
- Turn on all monitors and video machines
- Check caller script or with lead about any special announcements.
- Conduct floor sales to those players who have receipts for that session. Give appropriate change for purchases.
- Hear and watch for bingo.
- Provide to payout person the correct prize monies.
- Responsible for participation in completion of all Bingo forms and documents, to include all necessary signatures.
- After every bingo session, clean office/floor area to include all trash, empty boxes, etc. Also assist with cleaning bingo floor to include cleaning/organizing and sanitizing tables/chairs, floors, machines, and taking out trash.
- Food Handlers Card required; Knowledge of the Maricopa County Food & Beverage Service Workers Manual; Good interpersonal and organizational skills; Able to make and give appropriate change for sales; Ability to lift minimum of 30 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Commit to teamwork and the ability to establish effective working relationships. Effectively communicate (verbal and written)
- Paid sick time
- Career advancement opportunities
- Must be able to pass various background checks
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- Current Auto Liability Insurance
- Must Be At Least 21 Years of Age
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Surprise, AZ, USA