Cap Administration-Program Manager
Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO IS HARD WORKING, CARING, AND WANTING TO SERVE OTHERS THEN THIS AGENCY IS LOOKING FOR YOU!!
THINGS TO EXPECT AS A PROGRAM MANAGER:
- Effectively communicate program progress, activities and needs both verbally and through informal/formal report writing.
- Establish working relationships with the Human Resources, Philanthropy, Operations and Accounting Department assuring deadlines are met with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate the ability to implement and manage organizational changes through a team approach, promotes a sense of shared ownership and a positive, collaborative work environment
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the program’s purpose and goals, identifying and allocating resources that supports the purpose and goals of the program.
- Report to the Director of Community Action Services in a timely manner any areas of concern.
- Submit a weekly written report including a detailed client census, condition of physical plant, unusual situations with clients and/or staff, problems, scheduled intakes, scheduled reports, etc.
- Work with the Philanthropy Dept. in placement of volunteers and the Human Resources Dept. in placement of interns.
- Participate and successfully complete all required training A NEW LEAF deems necessary.
- Represent A NEW LEAF and its mission in a variety of public and community settings, doing so in ways that uphold the highest in professional and moral ethics.
MORE ABOUT US:
We are looking for dedicated individuals who work well in a team dedicated to helping others in the community to make a difference and change lives. This work consists of helping others who are going through a rough patch get back on their feet by providing them with resources and tools they can use once they leave the shelter environment. If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your next career path, then we encourage you to apply.
Pay: $50,000 a year (Salary)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (Occasional week nights/weekend work)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates degree required
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred but not required
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required
- Two (2) years extensive experience and knowledge in the formulation, development, implementation and monitoring of prevention/intervention services and programs.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Gym Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Must be able to pass various background checks
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- Current Auto Liability Insurance
- Must Be At Least 21 Years of Age
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Salary
- Mesa, AZ, USA